Lions is a community service organisation! People join Lions because they want to user their intellect, creativity, commitment and enthusiasm to get things done. This is where you can find out about the sorts of projects that your local Lions Club is doing. Like what you see? Get involved!
The Lions Club of Gawler Inc. currently supports the following projects:
- Spectacle collection
- Gawler Railway Station Graffiti
- Xmas Hampers for the disadvantaged
- Youth Projects
- Biggest Morning Tea
- Youth of the Year
- Gawler Quality of Life Foundation
- Looking after the garden at the Gawler Railway Station
- Sunday Markets at the Gawler Railway Station
- Contact the Market Cordinator on 0437675653 to make a booking for your site at the Markets. Enquiries at email@example.com. Markets open every Sunday except Christmas, New Year and Easter. Book in times are from 6.30am and 7.30 am. Customers from 8.00am until Midday. Bookings are essential.
- Stall Holders must have a copy of Public Liability for Market Insurance to the value of 10 Million Dollars and supply a copy to the Market Coordinator.
- If you do not have Insurance as from 1st of June 2018 you will not be able to attend the Markets.